Did you mean: 

Original topic:

NOT ALIGN

(Topic created on: 05-21-2023 02:07 PM)
PuffyLuna
Active Level 5
Options
Support
Hi. How to fx this. This is from my facebook, as you can see it's not in the middle.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey Puffy,

This seems like an issue with the app itself. And since you've already cleared your cache and restarted the app, this might be an issue that is better raised on Facebook's customer support channels. 

However, what I think happened here is that the image was not aligned due to the Facebook app essentially misreading your device's screen size, causing it to miss the center of your screen. It's not a huge issue that will be detrimental to how you use the app, but I get how it can be annoying 😅

Anyway, that's pretty much it: you can send this screenshot out to Facebook's customer support team, and hopefully they can let their devs know that something needs fixing 😄 

View solution in context

4 Comments
bagol1209
Active Level 7
Support
Have you tried clearing app cache and force closing the app? Mine looks normal tho.Screenshot_20230522_070111_Facebook.jpg
0 Likes
PuffyLuna
Active Level 5
Support
Tried it but didn't work
0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey Puffy,

This seems like an issue with the app itself. And since you've already cleared your cache and restarted the app, this might be an issue that is better raised on Facebook's customer support channels. 

However, what I think happened here is that the image was not aligned due to the Facebook app essentially misreading your device's screen size, causing it to miss the center of your screen. It's not a huge issue that will be detrimental to how you use the app, but I get how it can be annoying 😅

Anyway, that's pretty much it: you can send this screenshot out to Facebook's customer support team, and hopefully they can let their devs know that something needs fixing 😄 

PuffyLuna
Active Level 5
Support
Thank you for the suggestion. I will immediately email facebook support
0 Likes