Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Parental Control

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 10:46 AM)
kyuty
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Any can help me how to stop parental control in Tab s7 fe. I accidentally open this section and now I'm all restricted to what ever i do. Please help

Cover image

0 Likes
5 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

That's unfortunate, kyuty!

Here's a guide that might help you out: Parental controls available on your Galaxy phone or tablet (samsung.com)

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello kyuty,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in order to find out how to stop parental control on your beloved Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE, which you accidentally opened.

And in order to do just that, you much enter the associated PIN to make changes in the parental control settings and/or do the following:

Step 1. Tap the Family Link app on your device. Go to your child's account in the app.

Step 2. Press the "Manage Settings" option and then go to 'Account info.'

Step 3. Click the "Stop Supervision" option and confirm your selection. Then, finally, check the confirmation message and hit "Stop Supervision" again.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

kyuty
Active Level 3
Support
Hi already tried to stop the supervision. I still can't download new apps. Does this cover in warranty? Or if I will go to samsung center is there a payment for this?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello kyuty,

Can you tell whether you are using Google Play or the Galaxy Store to download new apps?

If it does, then you have to enable all related apps as follows:

Step 1. Go to Settings.

Step 2. Scroll down, then tap "Apps."

Step 3. Tap the Filter icon.

Step 4. Toggle the switch next to "Show System apps."

Step 5. From the drop-down menu, tap Disabled, then OK.

Step 6. Check to see if there are any apps related to Google Play Services or Download Manager in the Disabled Apps list. If there are, tap the app, then tap Enable.

If the problem persists, you may need to bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

0 Likes
kyuty
Active Level 3
Support
Hi I'm seem lost in step 5. What should I disable?
0 Likes