Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pre Ordered S23 Ultra - Consegnia is the worst delivery partner

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 02:41 AM)
Strider_
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

I pre-ordered the S23 ultra a few days ago. Last Saturday I got a text message and tracking number from their delivery partner, Consegnia, saying that it will be delivered within the day. I waited the entire day but it didn't arrive.  I checked the tracking and it said that delivery failed since I was unreachable which was BS since I had my phone with me all day and no one called. 

I texted the original number that contacted me about the issue and they said that it will be rescheduled on Monday. Same thing happened, I waited the entire day and no delivery arrived. I tried to get an update but there was no response. I'm always apprehensive about buying expensive gadgets online but I made an exception since I was ordering from the official Samsung website (not Shopee, Lazada, etc..) but now I've come to regret it. Even grey market sellers from China have better support and delivery than this POS courier they chose. I've been searching online and there's dozens of complaints against Consegnia and their sub par delivery service. 

At this point I don't know if my package was stolen or lost in the ether. I'm thinking of cancelling the order (if that's still possible) and just buying the S23 Ultra in their physical store instead to save me the headache. So Samsung if you're reading this, please do something about these delivery issues since they are tarnishing your brand.

29 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Strider_,

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant delivery experience with the courier assigned to deliver the pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra to your designated destination, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Rest assured that we are aware of the situation and working nonstop to deliver your new phone as quickly as we can. But due to unforeseen circumstances surrounding the enormous volume of orders to be delivered, we may experience some delays in some areas.

If it does not arrive by Monday, please let us know again here with the reference # you have so we can expedite it with the dedicated team.

Be sure to keep your mobile and/or alternate mobile number on.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

For more help and assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Strider_
Beginner Level 2
Support

It still hasn't arrived. Here are the details:

Order #: PH230202-47315779

Consegnia Tracking #: CLC000468394

zep90
Beginner Level 2
Support
Same here. Waited for the whole day, never arrive. Now Waiting for my trade-in trade-up unit. I cant ask someone to recieve it for because i need to be present to transfer the content on my old to my new phone before givinh my trade. Unreliable delivery, fake phone #.
Members_h2VTnKU
Beginner Level 2
Support

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS! THEY ARE NOT FAST & RELIABLE. 

Pepperroo
Active Level 1
Support
It's about time to replace their 3rd party courier.. unless consegnia is part of the samsung philippines management.
DSan6828
Active Level 3
Support

Quite frustrating and kinda ridiculous!!!  Failed to deliver yesterday because  "Courier out of time".   And now, it was ready again at 7:35 AM. It is almost 12PM and no more update. I am sure this will be another "Courier out of time" shenanigan.

deliveryprogress.png

Dyowan
Beginner Level 2
Support
Got the same frustrations while waiting for my order. However as I was talking to the rider/technician, turns out there are customers too who are taking longer than 1 hour to move their files to the new phone. Some even takes 5 hours daw, could be exaggerated na, but still, 1 hour should be enough. Dapat nag clean up na tayo before hand. Damay damay na tuloy sa delay, worst is, the riders/technicians are being blamed pa ng customers AND their bosses daw. Kawawa din sila.
Members_IwKtj0o
Beginner Level 2
Support

Add my voice to these complaints. I have been waiting all day for my parcel. (Mine is for a Galaxy S Fold 5). No text messages or missed calls but when I checked my email, I saw an email sent 4 hours earlier from the Samsung online shop saying the courier attempted to deliver my parcel today but that I was not available. Adding salt to injury, the form letter threatened to cancel my order if I did not reply to the email. UNACCEPTABLE! First of all, for an online transaction this expensive (upwards of 60k), communication from Samsung shouldn't be limited to email. What if I didn't check my email and just kept waiting? Second, it's so convenient for an unscrupulous courier to just say he attempted to deliver when in fact he didn't. Samsung would then just take the courier's word for it and send the cancel threat email, who cares if the customer dropped all appointments for the day to wait at home. UNACCEPTABLE! Last, why is there no hotline for CONSEGNIA for customers to call and follow up on the status of the parcel. Overall, it's been a frustrating and unpleasant experience dealing with Samsung's online shop. 

Jestpusa
Active Level 1
Support

THIS IS MY ACTUAL PROBLEM RIGHT NOW.

THEY TEXTED ME IN THE MORNING THAT THEY WILL, I WAITED ALL DAY, AND THEY DID NOT!

I CANCELLED ALL MY MEETINGS DUE TO THIS!!! WHO SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? ANNOYING ASF!