Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Rewards Email

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 04:43 PM)
butete
Options
Support

fellow members, anyone received same email?

tru bixby translation

Hello, this is Samsung Rewards. In accordance with the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc." for the protection of your precious personal information, the Samsung Rewards has changed a member account that has no history of service usage for the past year to a dormant account and securely keeps all personal information other than minimal information for the protection of users' rights. Thank you very much. As a result, we would like to inform you that your account, which has not been used for one year since January 05, 2022, will be converted into a dormant account as follows. • Dormant Transition Scheduled Date: January 06, 2023 • Minimum information kept: Samsung Account ID, Encrypted Identification Information (CI) Purpose of reusing dormant accounts • Purpose for re-login if you want to reuse dormant accounts • Related Acts: Article 29 No. 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Article 16, Paragraph 2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Act on Promotion of Information (Remaining point based on the time of sending mail: 0P) Moving to Samsung Rewards (Only N OS or more of Samsung Android mobile devices is supported. )

0 Likes
4 Comments
Support

Yep, I posted this yesterday and I only noticed it when I was trying to place my order online. 

Support
great feature need to get thos rewards point
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Thank you, butete, for sharing, and featuring the Samsung Rewards, here.

For more details, you may check and click the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/rewards/terms/ 

0 Likes
chaelz
Beginner Level 4
Support
Join me please