Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Second Screen not working properly

(Topic created on: 10-30-2022 11:22 PM)
Willows
Active Level 1
Options
Support
Hello everyone! So last week I cannot use my desktop monitor as my second screen. Then I remembered Samsung Tablet S7 FE can be use as second screen to your laptop (with the Second Screen feature). I did use it one time only. The day after my first use, I decided to download Second Screen app from the playstore (this is to remove the black margins and view my tablet in full screen), but I wasn't keen on the instructions so I deleted it. However, until now, I cannot use my Second Screen feature anymore 😞 My laptop can connect to it but my tablet is always at black screen and then it will return to home screen. What should I do?
2 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Willows,

Thank you for reaching out to us to inquire about your Samsung Tablet S7 FE having issue with second screen feature.

Really understand what you are going through, trying several attempts to restore your Samsung Galaxy Table work to its best optimum performance, but to no avail. But don't you worry, we are here to help, provide quick fixes, and offer solutions to your device problems.

A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen notifications.

Check Samsung members apps, notification bell icon for any updates information available for your device.

B) Re-install the Second Screen app and check whether it will work properly. If it's not working, delete or uninstall the app and follow the on-screen notifications.

C) Restarting your device.

Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.

D) Running the Diagnostic Tools under Samsung Members app.

Step 1. Run Samsung Members and select Get help on the lower half of the screen.

Step 2. Tap View Tests located under Diagnostics.

Step 3. Diagnostics checks, Individually Tap the following;

"Touch Screen"

Step 4. Your Galaxy phone will then run through the checks.

Step 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check.

Step 6. You can view your results after each check is complete.

E) Report error through Samsung Members app.

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.

Step 2.Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category. Tap "Display".

Step 4. Describe problem in detail and SEND.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-submit-an-error-on-samsung-members/#:~:text...

F) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

G) Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

H) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response, if we have satisfied your inquiry.

0 Likes
Mousline
Beginner Level 2
Support

The real problem is coming from avast and his fire wall . Just samsung is to stupid for realizing that they have free money to take because avast block the second screen for now 3 years without solution or communication. Just disable your firewall 

0 Likes