Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

UI 5 Android 13 Stickers to PNG

(Topic created on: 11-13-2022 03:12 PM)
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I watched from a youtube tech review video about the latest UI update that you can create a sticker from an image in your gallery via image editor and save it as a PNG. I was only able to make a sticker within the gallery app with this new feature but I cannot figure out how to create a PNG from the cropped image you selected from the original image.

Can I ask for help on how to use this feature? Thank!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Support
Yes, you are right, the sticker is not saved anywhere and can only be used internally in photo editor. However, I realized if you click that logo in photo editor, you can do the same thing and save it as a PNG! It works! I am so amazed!Screenshot_20221114_104336_Photo Editor_1000000473_1668393846.jpg

View solution in context

7 Comments
Support
Looks like an intrinsic part of the Gallery app. It doesn't look like we can export or even locate the individual files using One UI. That would be a great suggestion to develop the photo editor further. The Photo editor already receives various component and program updates. Samsung should make this stand alone (not called from the Gallery but available as a full app) and make the outputs available and accessible and shareable like in the Pen app.
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Support
Hi there! Thank you for your response. This is the youtube video I was referring to and it's around 8:20 mark.
https://youtu.be/jiWLVQMNCXg

See how he mentioned it can be saved into png? 😅
Support
Saw it. It looked like he was using a blank photo and the save option was for the photo and not the sticker object being worked on. I tried to look for it, too. And in my workflow I cannot address the object selected as sticker. I can't even find the object in any folder.
0 Likes
Solution
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Support
Yes, you are right, the sticker is not saved anywhere and can only be used internally in photo editor. However, I realized if you click that logo in photo editor, you can do the same thing and save it as a PNG! It works! I am so amazed!Screenshot_20221114_104336_Photo Editor_1000000473_1668393846.jpg
Support
Ayun! Collab does work. Enjoy the new features !
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Support
Likewise! I am loving the new android 13 for samsung 😍
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Thank you, MeganLiz, for sharing your positive experience here stickers to PNG, while using your Samsung Galaxy device recently updated with the new One UI 5.

Appreciate your feedback. We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.