Did you mean: 

Original topic:

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL 🤬

(Topic created on: 01-24-2023 09:23 PM)
mizter_jaime
Active Level 4
Options
Support
I would like to share the worst customer service I just had today from Samsung SM Grand Central. I was scheduled to bring my phone to the store to have it checked due to the video issue which started after the update. The person at the concierge named Katrina asked for too many infos which I already gave to George from the customer service hotline. I was only advised to give the SO# and the rest will be taken care of by the staff which did not happen. I called the hotline again and luckily spoke with George for the 2nd time and I explained what just happened. While talking to George, I saw Katrina and another staff named Jayvee whispering words to one another while looking at me. Putting yourself on my shoes, what would you feel? On top of that, they wanted me to reset my phone without checking it first. As a tech support, resetting a device is the last resort if all troubleshooting steps did not work. I just can't take the treatment I had with them. Little did they know that it affected my errands for the day. I should have been advised from the start to back up all my files to avoid wasting time. I am just not sure why they wanted to reset the phone right away without diagnosing it first. I hope Samsung will take actions on those staff who showed unprofessionalism and to do something after all the inconvenience I had. By the way, it is not the proper way to assist a PWD. It literally ruined my day! 😡
10 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello mizter_jaime,

Sorry to hear that, about your experience with our Samsung Service Center and it's staff behavior towards you and we really apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

If it happens to me, I will feel the same, given that we expect every one to treat you with utmost care and respect while conducting business.

I agree with you, that our Tech support should advise you beforehand that in order to protect your data and your privacy, your device will go through a back-up process and factory data reset.

Once again, accept our sincerest apology and rest assured that we are treating this as a serious matter and further coordinating with the dedicated team/department in order to take appropriate action.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
mizter_jaime
Active Level 4
Support
I greeted her with a smile and that's what I got. 😒
Support
thats not customer service, hope this will be sorted out
mizter_jaime
Active Level 4
Support
I hope so. But unfortunately an apology won't be enough. I went out of the store catching my breath. I was not able to calm down after the incident.
0 Likes
Support
Brader, is there anything we can do to ease your unworthy experience?
mizter_jaime
Active Level 4
Support
I really can't think of anything at the moment. All I know is that the experience I just had will be unforgettable.
Support
I feel sorry for what happen in that store. I hope this kind of experience won't happen again to you. Stay safe! 🤘😎
Anonymous
Not applicable
Support
😅 put back your account to the longest company who valued integrity. Not in a company full of hackers.
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Support
Samsung should allow their users to report branches for bad experiences in stores.