Did you mean: 

Original topic:

VoLTE

(Topic created on: 06-19-2022 02:58 PM)
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Options
Support
with their S21 ultra/S22 Ultra since the last update, we used to be able to turn VoLTE ON OFF now we can't on latest devices and since then have had trouble texting and calls cutting off while talking to people.
I have talked to Samsung NZ about it and they told me it is a service provider thing, which I said is not good enough, As far as I'm concerned service providers do not dictate what we have on our phones this sort of thing has got to stop.
I brought my phone with no dedicated service provider so it doesn't give them the right to decide what they can do with our phones, And you Samsung this is not to happen anymore all you are doing is annoying your phone supporters.
9 Comments
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Support
Hi Thanks for replying but I and many do not want Spark or any provider to be able to do this sort of thing control what we have or Don't have on our phones. All I want is the option put back to turn off or turn on VoLTE.
It's not a hard request.
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi Tiny1, I understand your frustration with this and I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to the appropriate team internally here at Samsung NZ

0 Likes
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Support

Sorry I accidentally deleted my first comment so I'll pop it here:

This is a service provider update on all units on the Spark network. By default VoLTE will be on and if you would like to disable it,  simply call Spark and request. They have the access to toggle this on and off.

We hope this helps and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks - The Samsung Team.

0 Likes
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Support
Please do this should not happen they not a dictatorship that can tell us what we can your can not have and goes for anyone else.
Thanks
0 Likes
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Support
Also I do not want Spark or any other provider to have access to change anything on my phone and neither does anyone else.
0 Likes
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Support
Hi I have spoke to Spark and they say it is not them it is Samsung that has left this VoLTE option under connections/Networks from last update.
And this option is only missing since S21 and now same on S22
Please fix this problem, I want the option/Tomales put back.
Thanks
0 Likes
Amr1t
Active Level 2
Support
For me it is available on s22 ultra under settings->connections->mobile networks. There you have a toggle to turn it off.Screenshot_20220620-215020_Call settings.jpg
0 Likes
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Support
Yes that is what we should have it's on my family members phones still.
0 Likes
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Support
Hi no this is not I have spoken to my provider and they say it is not them
0 Likes