cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Where is my free Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 08:45 AM)
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I am so much disappointed with Samsung. I was so enticed of its free Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 if I buy its Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. So, I bought that phone instead of my dream phone in Vivo. An employee at a Samsung Store told me that I could have the said watch within 10 days after I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra on August 8. Unfortunately, up until now, I still do not have the watch. So disappointing. I feel that I am being scammed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
You can call the hotline #GALAXY then and follow up there. Sometimes talaga according to a Moderator, may delay sa shipments or stocks.

View solution in context

16 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Call the hotline about this. Hotline: #425299
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks. I will
Support
+1 call the hotline or better yet pass by the samsung experience store and query the watch, most likely the watch is rrady there ans delayed only by logistics.
Support
What was your Vivo dream phone?
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Support
Supposedly, I am contented with Vivo x80 Pro as I stopped focusing on the new trends in the mobile world. I was an Apple user before and I bought all its devices to experience its ecosystem. I stopped for some reasons. I wanted to experience "real life experience" if you know what I mean. However, when Samsung convinced me of the free watch, my old habit kicked in. I decided to experience the "ecosystem" of Samsung. After I bought the phone thinking that I would have a free watch, I bought its earbuds pro 2, a Samsung Tablet, LED view cover, and other accessories. To my dismay, I still do not have the watch. So disappointing.
0 Likes
Support
Have you tried to follow up the store in which you bought your device? They should give you an advice to why it is delayed.
0 Likes
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Support
Yes. One of the employees gave me her number for the follow-up. I have been asking her of the status of the redemption for weeks, she always replied that the shipmemt is still pending until she ended up seenzoning me.
0 Likes
Solution
Support
You can call the hotline #GALAXY then and follow up there. Sometimes talaga according to a Moderator, may delay sa shipments or stocks.
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks po
0 Likes