Did you mean: 

Original topic:

5 ways to get the most out of your Tab S8

(Topic created on: 04-13-2022 08:51 AM)
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Our Samsung Member from Singapore @xianwenpoops has some good tips on how to maximise the use of the Tab S8. We would like to share them with you.

Hi Samsung Members!

Hailey here! Some of you might know me as @xianwenpoops on Instagram

The Samsung new Tab S8 has been such a helpful device for me to navigate university life and work! I want to share with you 5 ways that would help you get the most out of this awesome tablet.

1. Take notes without taking your eyes off from your lecture.

With most of my classes being held online nowadays, it is so important for me to have a tablet that is not only big enough, but also has a dual screen function that can accommodate both my lecture platform and my note-taking so that I do not miss out on any important information in class.

1. Teleprompter on the go

My job requires me to present a lot, and the dual screen with selfie mode saves me every time I need to refer to my notes while I record myself giving a presentation. It helps me to be confident enough to look straight into the camera while referring to my lines.

1. Multitasking with 3 simultaneous active windows

In my daily life, I have to multitask a lot, and that includes making time to catch up on chats with my friends. With the ultra-wide screen being able to accommodate 3 active windows, I can have a tab for chatting with my classmates while still attending lectures and taking notes (oops!).

1. Shift and straighten notes directly

Don’t you hate it when you’ve already written down your notes, and you wish you could undo everything to space them out for that study aesthetic? With the S8, I can directly crop anything I have written, and shift it around as I please! Hello beautiful notes that motivate me to study even harder!

1. Ultra wide screen

As a full time student and content creator, I need a tablet with an ultra-wide screen to not only help me be productive in my work, but also in my rest and play. The ultra-wide screen comes in super handy when I follow my favourite recipes to make for lunch in between classes, or when I unwind at the end of the day with some Netflix. I love to pop in my Galaxy Buds 2 for maximum cinematic effect, and the fact that the S8 is super lightweight and easy to hold means my arm won’t ache after holding the tablet to binge my favourite dramas!

Have other tips and tricks up your sleeve? Or other features that you love? Share them in a comment down below! (:

1 Comment
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Tablets

😍

0 Likes