Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About Samsung Service

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 03:03 AM)
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
My goodness!!! Samsung service is far away from our location!! We are in Eastern Visayas and the Samsung Service Center is in NCR or Central or Western Visayas and its very difficult to travel from one location to the other right now.

Tablets
Did you ask them already? And was that their answer to you? Samsung Philippines know that we are an archipelago and as such are prepared for scenarios like this.
0 Likes
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
Their message was physical examination of the tablet there is no Samsung Service in Eastern Visayas I won't post here if there is...
Tablets
What I mean is that Samsung can have your tablet picked up by LBC from your place. They will bring it to the nearest service center to you for physical check up. And once repaired, will be delivered back to you.

That's the D2D service described in the link.
0 Likes
Tablets
I reread the link. The pandemic really is a factor to be considered. There are limited resources and manpower as of the moment.
0 Likes
Tablets
Limited mobility is also observed. D2D is available as of now in selected NCR plus areas only.
0 Likes
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
None in Eastern Visayas no travel to Central Visayas there is going to NCR but very expensive... D2D is not available in Eastern Visayas
0 Likes
Tablets
Hi Bryann2021ph, try to contact samsung support they might reffer you to cellcom service center in tacloban branch, they're authorize samsung service center here in Eatern Visayas. I was refffered before, but haven't visited cellcom yet due to travel restriction impose in our place .
0 Likes
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
They never told me about a cell company service center in Tacloban
0 Likes
Tablets
If you bought your device within tacloban or sonewhere in region 8, try to inquire cellcom tacloban main branch, i guess they're affiliated with samsung service center, especially if your device is in urgent of repair. Too expensive for you to, visit samsung service center in cebu which the nearest.
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
Traveling is severely restricted and curtailed if you travel will cost you a ton of money on fare alone
0 Likes