Original topic:

Always on display on tab s7

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 11:11 AM)
Supercalifragilistic
Beginner Level 5
Options
Tablets
I was just wondering. Why isn't the always on display feature available on the tab even if it's AMOLED? I think it would be great to see AOD notes on the tab screen or writing screen off memos to AOD
14 Comments
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hey Supercalifragilistic,
The always on display(AOD) feature is not available on Tab S7.

Tablets
Oh yes, I knew that, but what I'm saying is that I think It would be great if it was actually available. it's just a suggestion 😄
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi Supercalifragilistic, Your suggestions are very important to us. We are forwarding your suggestions to our team. Thanks for taking the time to give us your valuable suggestions.

Milanko
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

Hi Halston, always on display would be really handy on Amoled display, and the Tab S7+ users, like me, would only benefit from this feature. What's the reason excluding that feature from such expensive tablet? Please advise!

0 Likes
AmanR_31
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I completely agree with you, this display is so gorgeous that it must have an Always on feature !

DanishM
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

Yes please. We need an always on display on my S7 Tab.

Halston
Options
Tablets

Hey DanishM,
We will consider it as a valuable feedback. Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Samsung product. We have forwarded your concern to the concerned team. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

Faris_Alfarsi
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

I add my vote for all people who are having the same issue, why does AOD is not available on there top tab flag ! It make no sense what so ever

Xiangz
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

Yaa totally agree. Samsung Tab S7 should have AOD

As I wakeup by using the tab S7, the AOD will be useful for me while I preparing went to work. It can replace a Table Alarm