Original topic:

Audio

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 07:00 PM)
imlost
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
My tablets speaker and my microphone isn't working, I can't talk but I can hear, how do I fix it?
18 Comments
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, we suggest you go to the Samsung members app >> Phone care >> Interactive checks >> Tap on Mic. Please let us know if there is an error.

Also, verify your device in safe mode to diagnose the issue exactly if the third-party apps cause the issue or the device. Safe mode to check if added apps are causing problems. This mode only loads basic system software and allows you to disable third-party applications.

1. After turning off the device, turn it on.

2. Once the Samsung logo has started, press and hold the volume down button.

3. When the home screen appears, the safe mode is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen. How to deactivate safe mode.

1. Press and hold the power button.

2. Tap Restart.

0 Likes
imlost
Active Level 1
Tablets
I tried that right now and it didn't work, will factory resetting fix it?
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, please check if there is any new update, also check permission for Mic in-app settings (settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions). Report us back if the issue still exists.

0 Likes
imlost
Active Level 1
Tablets
I am already aware of the permissions for my apps, I checked it to see if maybe my permissions were turned. off, I really need a solution as I can't participate in my zoom meetings anymore.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, we request you to check your email and reply back to us with the required information.

0 Likes
Lilinana
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
My granddaughter's tablet microphone also stopped working following an upgrade. Was working fine in the morning then stopped after the upgrade. We've trying turning off and on. I've done the interactivity check...but still not working.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, please check if there is any new update, also check permission for Mic in-app settings (settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions). Report us back if the issue still exists.

0 Likes
Lilinana
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
This did not fix the issue.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, we request you to check your email and reply back to us with the required information.

0 Likes