Original topic:

Canadian website broken, what do I do?

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 09:36 PM)
Members_5mpXf8G
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
I by accident ordered keyboard case on sale, but I just noticed it was for tab s7, not s7+. Chat function does not work and links just loops to support page. Cancel order button does not work either.
I need to start return/refund, but have no idea how considering what going on with Canadian version of webpage.
0 Likes
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Try using a different browser. No issues signing in with either Chrome or Samsung Internet.

Still have issues, try Clearing Cache & Data for the Browser you are using. 

0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Tablets
Try calling samsung support
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to contact our Online shopping team. So, that they will help you further.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
patrickmoran
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

If the chat function and cancel order button are not working, you may need to contact the customer support team of the website directly via email or phone. Look for their contact information on their website, and explain the situation to them. They should be able to help you start the return/refund process.

Make sure to check the website's return policy before contacting them, as it may have specific instructions on how to proceed with returns. The website keyword for this issue would be "return/refund process for wrong order on.

0 Likes