Original topic:

Care+ support for Galaxy Tab S6

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 10:25 PM)
jrumph
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I purchased a Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 with two years Care+ back in November of 2020, which will have coverage until November of this year. I have been trying to submit a claim on this for months and keep getting the run-around. I call 1-800-SAMSUNG, and they give me the number for Asurion, who then tells me that they don't cover my device because it was bought before 2021, and they give me the number for Assurant, who can't cover my device because they only cover phones. I have gone through this loop multiple times and was informed that this would be escalated to Samsung management, and they would resolve the issue and contact me back. It's been weeks, and I have heard nothing. Support has been sub-par at best. As much as I love my Samsung products, I will have to consider switching.

1 Comment
Axton
Options
Tablets

Hi Jrumph, we are sorry to hear about the experience you had with Care+ support for Galaxy Tab S6. 
We kindly request you to contact our Live chat Team by using the link below.
So that they file a ticket and forward it to the appropriate team. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes