Original topic:

Cloud discontinued

(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 12:06 PM)
Spryte1
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
HI as you may know Samsung cloud is discontinued I believe it's around July 1 before then we are supposed to migrate to Microsoft one drive. A promt is supposed to be in samsung cloud settings. I don't have that prompt. I can't find a way to do it so looks like I need instructions to do this. It's kind of a big issue. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Open Samsung Cloud, check the Settings, you are supposed to get something to enable . I check on my phone and come back with printscreen
Click on the 3dots at the right top and see what's offer
Like I already did this,I can't see how it was wrote.
Also, Open Gallery and click on the 3 bars too the louer right and also enable it for the Gallery

Hope you understand french

Screenshot_20210403-134537_Samsung Cloud_38234.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-135028_Gallery_38236.jpg

Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi Spryte1,
Beginning on 30th June 2021, Gallery Sync and Drive storage for My Files will no longer be supported by Samsung Cloud and your data will be deleted. In addition, if you have a premium storage subscription plan, this will automatically be canceled beginning 1st April 2021 and a refund may be issued to you.
These features will now be supported by Microsoft OneDrive(This may not be supported in certain counties or device models). To minimize any inconveniences there might be, we offer you a way to migrate your existing Gallery Sync and/or Drive data to OneDrive conveniently and continue with your service experience, or alternatively, to download your data to your mobile device and/or PC. Please note, if you migrate or download your data, these features may end and your data may be deleted prematurely even before the official end date, as described below.
You can keep enjoying other features of Samsung Cloud, such as backing up/syncing and restoring other data(such as Contacts, Calendar, and Notes).
Please follow the information from the previous link(it is a referral link): https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/other/samsung-cloud-migration-to-one-drive/td-p/9248425
You can also follow the steps provided by Cassidy.
Thank you Cassidy for your information.

asifakberali
Active Level 8
Tablets
I wrote a post on how to transfer your photos from Samsung Gallery cloud to your PC on Windows 10.
Search for it in Gallery section.