Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Considering buying a Tab S8... Previous Apple user

(Topic created on: 06-17-2022 11:32 PM)
Papadar
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Good day! I am enjoying so far my Galaxy Ecosystem (Buds Live, Watch 3, and S22U). I am considering buying a Tab S8 to complete my whole line up. However, I also own an iPad which I could completely live with as my main computer. I would just like to know your thoughts about using the Tab S8 (or any Samsung tablet that completely changed the way you use tablets in general such as an iPad. Can I also use it as my main computer?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Tablets
answer: Yes
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Tablets

Hey Papadar,

The Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is one of the most versatile devices for productivity in our lineup. 

When you add the Book Cover Keyboard to your Tab S8, you can enjoy a desktop-like experience, especially when you use Samsung DeX!

LJD0511
Active Level 1
Tablets
100% Better ecosystem given you already have the samsung devices. Samsung flow is great.

Productivity: just like a laptop. I use, MS Teams, MS office, outlook, Sharepoint. Able to last a week using just my S8
LJD0511
Active Level 1
Tablets
so IOS16 came out... new feature called StageManager and ability to extend screen to 2nd monitor... this will make it harder for you to decide.
Papadar
Active Level 1
Tablets
Exactly. I am actually using my iPad mini as my main computer as of now. So I think adding stage manager will make it more difficult for me
0 Likes