Original topic:

Dark mode samsung internet help!

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 11:05 PM)
kapdaddyy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Hi so I own a samsung s20 phone and use samsung internet only with it in dark mode. When surfing the Web, website links are blue and once visited turn purple, this is even in dark mode. I just bought the samsung tab s8+ two days ago and starting using samsung internet with dark mode enabled on the device and all the website links are already a light purple and then once visited they turn a dark purple. Instead of being blue if unvisted , then turning purple once visited. I know this is only because of dark mode on this tablet since using dark mode on my s20 phone I do not have enough this issue. Also on my new tab, if I use Chrome with dark mode, the website links are blue to start then turn purple once visited. Is there a fix for this with samsung internet in dark mode?
0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Tablets

Hi @kapdaddy, from what you have described, I would recommend sending an error report through the Samsung Members app so that our team can take a look into the issue remotely.

To send an error report: go into Samsung Members > tap on Get help > scroll down to Error Reports > tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data > select the issue category > describe the issue and frequency > tick ‘send system log data’ > tap send in the top right.

Please make sure that you keep Samsung Members open after you send the error report, as it takes some time for log data to send through.

It is recommend that you send these error reports within 3 minutes of the issue occurring to assist in identifying any potential deviations in your device performance.

Once it has been assessed by our team, you will receive a response via the Samsung Members app which can be viewed by clicking the notification bell.

0 Likes
hi2hs
Active Level 5
Tablets
I think it's normal my tab a8 does that aswell
0 Likes