Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dating apps on Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-28-2021 01:50 AM)
bellator
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets

Hi, guys. I've become a Samsung owner and I want to ask. Can I download dating apps on Samsung? Or should I try dating sites on browser? I am a lesbian and I want to find someone. 

8 Comments
cariphinji
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I think you can try the both ways: downloading dating apps on Samsung or searching dating sites on browser. I hope you will find you love. Good luck, dear!

johnki
Active Level 2
Tablets

I understand you, friend. I am also a lesbian. You would better try dating sites. If you are interested in finding a partner, I found my girlfriend after reading lesbiandatingsites.reviews here. I think you can try it too, choose a dating site and find someone. Maybe it will help you. Don't worry, I think you will definitely meet love.

Tablets
You can always do both. Download apps through Google Play Store/Galaxy Store and use websites.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
Tablets
You can do both! I'm a member of the LGBTQIA+ community and I have the websites saved on my phone's browser and also have a few apps downloaded on my device. 😊
0 Likes
CalebSan
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Registering on a dating site can be a great way to meet new people. However, it is important to choose a site that fits your needs. 

For example, if you're looking for a serious relationship, you're better off choosing a site that has a large list of potential partners and offers features such as personality tests and partner matching. I can recommend such a site doulike.com https://www.doulike.com

0 Likes
gehheenna7
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Oh, I've lost someone I love, or rather he's gone and I'm very sad... I'm wondering if I should try online dating. What if I get lucky? But I'm not a hundred percent sure.

0 Likes
dedlya9
Active Level 1
Tablets

Hey hello there! I don't think you should be upset if you once had unrequited love. These people were probably given to you for some kind of experience. So never be afraid to meet new people, I do thanks to myspecialdate. Many dating sites are banal and identical to me, but here is the most lively communication with beautiful girls. I advise you to explore.

0 Likes