Original topic:

Displays

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 06:17 PM)
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Please advise on new A7 tablet's screen polarization conflict with sunglasses. Never had a problem with A6 tablet.
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Tablets
Please explain how this enhanced text, noted in the image, shows up ramdomly. I have tried every accessible font setting, it still shows.Screenshot_20210802-165852_Banking_5344.jpg
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi FraserSeaway,

Please try to start your device in Safe Mode and check if it fixes the issue.
Follow the below steps to start the Tab in Safe Mode.
First, completely power off the Tablet. Then, power on the Tablet, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key. If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen.

Once you're in Safe Mode, check for the issue.

To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your Tablet and it will reboot normally.

Note: You can also enter Safe Mode by pressing the Power key, touching and holding the Power off icon, and then touching the Safe Mode icon.

0 Likes
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Tablets
The apps where the enhanced text dispayed were not available in safe mode. Also shown in the attached image, the positive and negative numbers on the right were normally green and red as required. Not happening in enhanced.Screenshot_20210803-101750_Canadian Stock Market_5346.jpg
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, Does it appears on all apps or with only one particular app?

What is the app name?

0 Likes
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Tablets
This one shown attached. Note enhanced text of icon name as shown on deskstop. This was not an issue when I first started using this A7 2 months ago, this and all other apps behaved and appeared normal, no enhanced text such as this, green & red for positive & negative as required.Screenshot_20210805-164746_One UI Home_5363.jpg
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check it.

0 Likes
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Tablets
Can do, but how will that change the text displayed on the home screen and randomly elsewhere?
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, If you see an enhanced text from the Canadian stock market app only then the issue is with the app. Please uninstall and reinstall the app and check with the app developer.

0 Likes
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Tablets
ITS RANDOM, ALL ACROSS SEVERAL APPS, HOMESCREEN, ETC!
0 Likes
FraserSeaway
Active Level 1
Tablets
I have no similar problem on my Galaxy 10 phone.
0 Likes