Original topic:

Email Issues

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 06:00 PM)
sgtlindalee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Hi, I am new here and not too tech advanced, I have set up all the gmail & yahoo accounts on the Gmail app but, my main email account I cannot setup, I have tried everything, even my internet provider couldn't help...I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1(2019)...it says it cant verify my account...I have tried all the troubleshooting and am so frustrated that a brick would perfectly destroy my problem...ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I hope I can find the responses...UGH!!!
0 Likes
3 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
I also have a main g-mail account and I have an older yahoo account. I use both g-mail and samsung e-mail. but most of the time I use samsung e-mail. I always login with my g-mail first and then i link my Yahoo account after. so 2 questions come to mind when reading your post. 1- do you have more then 2 accounts your trying to set up?. 2 sometimes you have to finish the set up/ linking process with a Verification code.
Tablets
Welcome to the Samsung Members Community. This is a Community where us Members assist each other with any suggestions or troubleshooting issues with our Samsung devices.😀😀😀
Kinsley
Options
Tablets

Hey @sgtlindalee,

Welcome to the community.

Once you try to login with same email on a different device and check whether you can log in or not with the same credentials you are trying to login.

0 Likes