Original topic:

Finally got my Keyboard cover for S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-13-2022 03:37 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Tablets

Honestly, I love it! Keys are smooth and tactile. Trackpad is solid and smooth too. It was definitely worth the wait!

Now would I buy it personally? NO! Especially not for its price. I'd just get a laptop instead for much money.

But since it was a pre-order gift. HEEEEEE.LLLLLL.LLLL YEAH!

if you can find it for cheap or there's a decent sale, I'd recommend getting it.

Makes the experience so much better!

Sorry for the dirty screen lol
10 Comments
Autumn_fires
Active Level 1
Tablets
Awesome!!!! Great to hear. I should be getting mine soon too
Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi Deeezzyyy, It's good to hear that you received your Keyboard cover.

Tablets
Congrates 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
GG2
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Congrats Deeezzyyy
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets

Congradulations on getting the keyboard.

Just like the one we got with the Tab S7+

Hope you have better luck than the rest of us that have it getting anything but the alphabet keys typing what is written on the keys😂

Nobody seems to have an answer that works to do this

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
What's the issue exactly? I'll test it out
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets

Simple

What is shown on the face of the key for anything but alphabet letters and actual numbers isn't what types when you hit the key

I guess I am exagerating a little as some do print what is on the key but alot don't

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
I just tested it and found out that only like 2 or 3 symbol keys don't input what's shown on the key itself.

Found out that it's because we have the French Canadian keyboards. If you switch the language to French, everything matches exactly. Just not other languages.
CherieR
Beginner Level 5
Tablets

Someone said we received French Canadian keyboards.  When I changed the physical keyboard settings to French Canadian Qwerty, the symbols listed above the numbers now makes sense.  Simple solution that took me hours to find an answer.  I hope this helps someone else