Original topic:

Galaxy Store Update

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 08:46 AM)
Jonsta
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Why is it that when I'm using my data, the galaxy Store wants to update, but when I go under wifi it doesn't prompt for an update? The Store will only update under wifi.  I'm stuck. I have a Tab A7 Lite and I'm about to send it back.  It's slow,  very laggy, nothing seems to work properly and everything's up to date except the galaxy Store
3 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Try Clearing Cache & Data for the Galaxy Store & Reboot?

Also if you haven't already, set Galaxy Store updates to WiFi Only & Reboot & Open the Galaxy Store. See if that works for you. 

Axton
Options
Tablets

Hi, As suggested by RedDogRabbit .
We recommend you to perform the clear cache go to  settings>>apps>>select Galaxy store>>Storage>>Clear cache and we kindly request you to use your device in safe mode for a few hours and check if it still showing the same issue. 

To enter Safe Mode, please perform the following:

1.First, completely power off the phone.

2.Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.

3.If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe Mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.
4.Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.

5.To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.

Kindly get back to us, if you need any further assistance.
Thanks Reddograbbit

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Did I just MISS @jonsta  NOT saying that they had an issue with Search History?

1 October 2022 125526 GMT-0400.jpg

1 October 2022 125539 GMT-0400.jpg