Original topic:

Galaxy tab s8 ultra delayed

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 10:45 PM)
bigrhyno83
Beginner Level 5
Options
Tablets

I pre-ordered the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra on Feb 9th when pre-orders went live and was told I would receive it on Feb 25th. Well, Feb 25th came and went and nothing was shipped. I was told by customer service that it would be shipped on March 4th, which was a Friday and once again NO shipment was made! I contacted customer service again and was assured that I would receive a tracking number and that it would be shipped out on March 8th and guess what? Yep! NO shipment was made, once again lied to. They said I wouldn't get it till May 4th which is absolutely unacceptable! I'm not waiting till May to get this tablet. By then it will have lost value as Android tablets do not hold their value despite what Samsung fangirl say otherwise. I canceled my order. I don't care about the keyboard and I already have premium YouTube and Spotify. BestBuy right now where I live had several S8 Ultras in stock which is BS. I know other people who ordered their tablet after I did and already received theirs. Never again Samsung! I'm going back to Apple

4 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Bye 😊 enjoy!
Audiovue
Active Level 4
Tablets

Ont appel ça le karma pour les chialeux🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Tablets

Hi bigrhyno83, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to extraordinary demand, the Graphite, and Pink Gold models may take up to 2-4 weeks and the Graphite model may take up to 2-5 weeks from shipping starting date. We appreciate your time and patience.

0 Likes
Activius
Beginner Level 5
Tablets

What is your excuse for not having shipped my keyboard cover with the tab s8 ultra I ordered in February? It's standard black color...

0 Likes