Original topic:

galaxy tabpro S touchpad not working help

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 01:40 AM)
Anneabell1
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Have a galaxy tabpro S 10.1 but connecting to the keyboard cover dock port to use the touchpad keyboard mouse is no longer working on my galaxy tabpro S10.1 any ideas to turn it back on I'm using Windows 10 can not find a option to turn it back on 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Tablets
Your touch pad may potentially be locked / disabled please try the following:

- Press and hold the Fn key and the F5 key simultaneously to unlock or lock the touchpad.

Or

- Check your touchpad settings.

In Windows, go to Settings, and select Devices or Bluetooth & devices. Select Touchpad, and review the settings there. For instance, if you have an external mouse connected, your touchpad might be disabled while the mouse is connected.

TSG_PC_WLPT_Windows11_Bluetooth-and-devices_Touchpad_24130_1641605708.png
Anneabell1
Active Level 3
Tablets
Hi only noticed your reply today unfortunately the touchpad does not showup under devices its like the touchpad does not exist for goodness knows why so i cant enable
0 Likes
Anneabell1
Active Level 3
Tablets
For some reason the touchpad option is not displayed and sadly keyboard not working so cannot do Fn F5

So can use the onboard screen keyboard on the screen but the FN F5 is not working 😕
0 Likes
zee_2
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

having the same problem with mine. have you found a way to fix it yet?

0 Likes
Anneabell1
Active Level 3
Tablets
No I think the magnetic connection to the touchpad is faulty so I ended up buying a bluetooth keyboard and mouse from kmart to use. Plus mines a few years old not under warranty.
0 Likes
viswa1
Active Level 1
Tablets

Can you please suggest what size keyboard and mouse did you buy? searching for Samsung galaxy tabpro S keyboard am not getting anywhere. Appreciate your help.

Anneabell1
Active Level 3
Tablets
Hi viswa1

I just purchased Bluetooth keyboard and a separate mouse from kmart anko brand the keyboard was 284mm (w) and 120mm(h) x 22mm(d) and is a Windows android IOS compatible keyboard] see attached photo of keyboard and mouse purchased they were not that expensive and work fine. The keyboard is same size as the touchpad 20230222_232540_1000006668_1677068756.jpg20230222_232741_1000006669_1677068862.jpg
viswa1
Active Level 1
Tablets

Thanks a lot for quick reply. So your device had a usb port to put the PIN (for the mouse) or it worked directly just with bluetooth?

0 Likes
Anneabell1
Active Level 3
Tablets
Use Bluetooth no need for port
0 Likes