Original topic:

Gallery Labs Tab S7+

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 03:54 AM)
thpethalK
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets

I've been unable to get any Gallery Labs changes to take effect on my Tab S7+. 

Enabling Full Screen Scrolling will just disable itself the next time I go into Gallery Labs. That happens regardless of if I am closing and relaunching Gallery, or if I am even clearing the cache. 

I have also been unable to get rid of the filmstrip, regardless of what settings I turn on or off. 

None of these problems exist on either my Note 10+ or my Note 8. All 3 devices are running Gallery 12.1.07.5. 

Is anyone else having issues with Gallery on their tablet?

10 Comments
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, please check if there is any new update. Also, we suggest you go for backup and reset. Here are the steps to backup your data:

Backup from Samsung account--Apps > Settings > Cloud > Backup > Select the data > Back up now. Backup from Google account--Apps > Settings > Backup and reset

. Here are the steps for factory reset, settings>>General management>>Reset>>Factory data reset>>Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset>> Delete All.

0 Likes
thpethalK
Active Level 1
Tablets
Currently running 12.1.07.5 which is the latest. I've completed a reset several times since I got the tablet to try to resolve this. I believe the main issue is that in both 12.1.06.11 as well as 12.1.07.5, the setting to use Full Screen Scrolling will not stay on. Of the devices I have tried this with, it appears to be isolated to the Tab S7+.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs.

Open the Samsung Members app>> Menu >> Support >> Send feedback >> Error Report >> Send system log file.

With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device and if there is anything related to the Samsung update that you have installed recently, we would push a fix through an update.

0 Likes
thpethalK
Active Level 1
Tablets
**Update**

The filmstrip issue on the Tab S7+ has been resolved with the new 12.1.08.0 update. Having the Navigation Drawer revert back to the side of the screen was a pleasant surprise, however I am not seeing this change reflected on my Note 10+. I am still having the issue with Full Screen Scrolling automatically disabling itself after changing the setting in Gallery Labs.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, please check if there is any software update.

0 Likes
thpethalK
Active Level 1
Tablets
I updated both devices to the latest 12.1.08.0 yesterday before I posted the status update.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, we request you to wait for the next update.

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Tablets
Why was my post about the gallery lab removed?
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Tablets
what happened?

Screenshot_20220826-224526_Samsung Members_43962_1661568326.jpg
0 Likes