Original topic:

GMAIL APP

(Topic created on: 07-18-2019 10:48 AM)
Needle
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

This question is concerning a Gallaxy Tab E that is my wifes and I don't use it.  So, I get stuck helping her out.

Right to it;  when she opens the Gmail App, it comes up looking at account 1 say rather that account 2.  Yes I see a tab I can hit on right column for all mail boxes; next down in account 1; next down just says YOUR FINISHED which I think is for Forums.  In the past she had no problem moving from account to account for various reasons.  On my desktop I posted to account #2 and it shows up on gmail as received but nada on tablet.  Something strange but likely my inexperience with this unit.   A button may have been hit by mistake, don't know.  Also there is supposed to be a three line access icon to the the main menu at top left.  Nope, not there.

So, please help this confused person.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Tablets
Check the Settings in Gmail for which email address is set as the Primary email address & you SHOULD be good to go 🐧
0 Likes
Needle
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Been away; sorry for delay in responding; hate being a dummy but I spent time on the tablet this morning and I can't find any setting tab at all on the gmail page that comes up.  I wish I could grab a picture of what I am seeing.   When I get back today I will look into the tablet seeting under gmail to see what I can find.  One of those little frustating thinks.  Thanks for reply.