Original topic:

I wish i had of got a ipad :)

(Topic created on: 05-22-2022 12:49 AM)
Chefrob58
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I have bought a Samsung tablet , its so hard to use . I had an ipad for years but decided to get the Samsung instead . Is there a Samsung school like Apple run in Melbourne ? A bit frustrated till i know how the thing works.

2 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Tablets
It is known that learning, for instance, an app like Word, can take weeks. It is the same for tablets themselves. However, it is much, much quicker learning the basics. YouTube in particular is helpful but you have to use your imagination to choose the right keywords. Prefacing your YouTube search with "Samsung" "installing wi-fi" is much easier than using a manual. Nonetheless skimming the manual first is really worthwhile. Because android phones are much more versatile with software once you get to wanting a particular type of app, before you go to Play Store which has so much I find it confusiong, I find it useful to do a web search starting "Best android app for ... ". Even today having done this 2 years ago, I find useful features I didn't absorb early on or are hidden enough that I didn't find them. I am stingy so I inxert "free".
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Tablets

Hi @Chefrob58, was there any particular feature/function/app you needed assistance with to better use your tablet? 

I'd be happy try help :)