Options
Tablets

Build Number : P615XXU4CUE1
Android version : R(Android 11)
Release Date : 2021-05-31
Security patch level : 2021-05-01
6 Comments
Tablets
Hi. Much better to update it because its fixing bugs and update the security of you device. Its doesn't mean it has a new update your device will be slow.
Tablets
Base on your device is upgrade for Android 11 its nice and cool 😎 .
RN090195
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thanks after the update i had problems with microsoft edge. Lol

How about yours?
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Hey there! How's your recent Tab experience? Have you successfully updated your device? We highly recommend that you regularly check and update your device's software. This is to avoid any bugs, further malfunctions to occur. Firmware/software upgrades are designed to enhance user-experience, add latest features, resolve previous issues/errors, add more security features to your device. So go ahead, update your device and enjoy the latest features/improvement that comes with it. 😊 Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 

Thank you for sharing this. Stay safe and have an awesome week! 😀

RN090195
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thanks. Yeah I did the update as of now I think one of my app like microsoft edge malfunctioned after the update.

I asked this because my previous experience from my note 9 , i always update it but as the time goes it slowed down after a year. So I am somewhat reluctant with updates nowadays. Thanks for the information 😁😁
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

You're more than welcome. Glad to be of service! Have an awesome week ahead! 😊

P.S. Also do always keep your apps updated so that compatibility/performance issues won't surface up. 😊✌️

0 Likes