Original topic:

Latest s7 tablet update.

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 11:22 AM)
Klutz47
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
With my last update 2 things appear to have changec. My swipe up is extremely slow and the home button at the bottom  of the screen on my home page is no longer centered. It has move to the bottom right of the screen and I have no option to re-center it. Suggestions?
0 Likes
2 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets

The 3 icons including the home button were grouped together on right bottom of screen for everybody with the update and I have not seen any way to change this but after using this for a while I prefer this rather than them being spread all across the bottom of the screen.

I am not seeing your problem of slow swipe up.

Did you boot into recovery and wipe the cache after the update as this would likely solve your problem

To do this shut your device off
Connect your power cable from either the usb port on a running computer or if you have the right cable you can connect from a phone power inlet to the power port on your S7
Wait till you see the power icon and charging on your S7
On your S7 hold down the power button and volume up keys at the same time until you get a vibrating sound and see image on your screen and then release the buttons
Use either volume up or down key to scroll through the list till you have wipe cache highlighted and then use the power key to select this.
Use volume up or down key to highlight yes and power key to select
Reboot should be highlighted so press power key to accept
Hopefully this will help solve your problem

0 Likes
Klutz47
Active Level 1
Tablets
Great. Will perform your suggestions. Thankyou.