Original topic:

new Tab S7+

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 11:51 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Tablets
so i offically added a new device to my samsung collection. the Galaxy Tab S7+ with samsung keyboard case. 

11 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi TBone, congratulations on your new device.

Tablets
Congrates
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Tablets
Congrats! Nice!
Tablets
Nice
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets

Congragulations on your new purchase - hope you are as happy with it as I am with mine.

I have had mine for about a year so the S8s must be about ready to come out shortly

I assume you likely got a deal on this since this is the case.

One little bit of advice is to be very carefull with the pressure exerted on the tablet since they are so thin. I say this because I have a cracked screen from corner to corner diagonaly. It doesn't affect the viewing while using the device but can be seen when the device is off and in bright light.

My device has never had any kind of fall and the only way I can see it could have happened is using it on the couch and laying it between my body and the back of the couch while dozing off and must have got pressure exerted on it the wrong way doing this.

Hopefully you did not get the billingual keyboard but am guessing you likey did since that is what they sell with the tablet in Canada.

You will see that the letters and numbers print what is shown on the keys but alot of the other keys do not. If you have your keyboard set for US English what is printed on extra keys is not what you get when pressed but what you would see on a US computer keyboard. It is pretty frustrating but you just have to remember what should be there when you hit the key instead of what is printed on the key.

Good Luck with your new device

TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
I was thinking about getting one for a while. Since our computer is very old and it is just stutuggling to do the job now. I did get a little bit of a discount but not as much as I would like. Also my wife really needed something for work pretty bad. So I just had to bite the bullet and buy it. So far I'm pleased with it, and as a added bonus my wife seems to like it also.
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Tablets
congrats... waiting for mine. shipping wait is 4 to 5 weeks -_-
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Bought mine from best buy. 😂 personally I kinda wish I got it on a better deal but something is better then nothing. But I been wanting one for a while and my computer wasn't doing the job anymore.
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Tablets
Finally received mine yesterday. i got good deal online like 33% off and free buds live as promo. only issue is buds live does not fit in my ear properly. tried everything. it is either too loose or too tight.😭. I love tab s7+ though.... any good screen protector recommendations ?
0 Likes