Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Nobody call me and sms me delivery failed

(Topic created on: 03-19-2023 12:40 PM)
skylee91
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets

Spoken to the customer service from QExprees. She claimed that there is no obligation driver to call to notify me. And I already put the address is a office address. 
How driver is going to pass to me and I have no idea when they come to my office to pickup? 
The deliver period is from 9am to 9pm. Do you expect your customer to wait at frontdesk from 9am to 9pm? 
The ridiculous experience to buy a tablet on Samsung.com
12 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Hi, actually the time of delivery is determined by the delivery partner and Samsung does not have control to deliver it at a specific time, unless Samsung has its in-house deliveryman.

As for ur case, since urs is an office address, the deliveryman will most likely contact u to pick up from ur office security post, as he/she will not be able to enter ur company premises.

From my experience so far, Qxpress usually likes to deliver to my house at around 8 to 9pm.
0 Likes
skylee91
Active Level 2
Tablets
The problem is the driver never contact me. I understand Qexpress is not their in-house delivery parry but it is the party who engaged by Samsung.
It is the fact that I don't have good experience as compared to order from shoppe and other e-commerce website.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Tablets
So till now, u haven't received ur tablet?
0 Likes
skylee91
Active Level 2
Tablets
No
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Then that's bad! Supposed to arrive yesterday and till now, no news. I think need to pester the Qxpress again. Not a cheap product.
0 Likes
skylee91
Active Level 2
Tablets
Pestered and get scolded by the customer service. That's very bad experience 😕
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Huh.. kena scolded for querying ur missing tablet leh.. not $1 or $2 product..
0 Likes
skylee91
Active Level 2
Tablets
Yes
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Tablets
After how long, then u receive it? The deliveryman called u?
0 Likes