Original topic:

One UI 4.1 Update Compressed Homescreen

(Topic created on: 04-23-2022 09:35 PM)
Vaha
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Just updated my tab S7 and the homescreen was reduced in size. Lost about one grid point around. Tried to change the grid but it didn't fix it. It still only works within the reduces screen size. The apps open okay to full screen. Does anyone now how to fix this?
6 Comments
Whitehawk
Active Level 1
Tablets

Same problem here with my Galaxy TabS7. The 5x6 grid looks like a 5x8 grid with empty columns on both sides.
Also the lower row with the QuickLaunch Apps is compressed in width. Now the whole look of the OneUI StartScreen is just ugly after the update.

OldOldWoman
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

Same problem!

SamsungLaura
Options
Tablets

Hi all, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send this through as an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

Whitehawk
Active Level 1
Tablets

Hi i have already done this with a screenshot before posting here. I hope this problem will be solved fast.

Vaha
Active Level 1
Tablets
So have I. With screen shot.
Whitehawk
Active Level 1
Tablets

Still no Change. The UI further looks ugly and compressed after the Update. Even did a full reinstall of my Galaxy S7 Tablet but there is no change. 

Good job Samsung. You **bleep** up.

0 Likes