Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Ramdom restart

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 08:27 PM)
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Options
Tablets
Guys my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0(2019) SM-T295 just restarted automatically. It happened two times today. Any idea why this issue is happening? And Samsung Members keep saying a error happened to my device.
4 Comments
Solution
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Tablets

Amazing day to you Carlo! Thank you for sharing this concern here in the Samsung members community. We're very sorry to hear such an issue and in regards to this have you tried to do some troubleshooting steps? If not you can a call our technical team to help you do some of the steps. Also, you can send the error report by yourself by long pressing the Samsung members app icon and clicking the error report and there you can briefly describe the error you are experiencing. It will directly go to our system and will be reviewed for further development. here are the numbers you can use to reach us #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back here with an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a great day!  

Carlo18
Active Level 5
Tablets
Thank you. I will do it later.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Tablets

You're welcome! Glad to be of help! 

rer5td5
Beginner Level 3
Tablets
Is normal in your t295