Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recall

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 01:19 AM)
Arn-Arn
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
My Samsung Galaxy SM-T113NU was far better than Tab A coz I can carry them on areas where there is no or slow internet but not Samsung Tab A - it will require a system backup that requires either being flashed or rooted. If I root my Samsung Tab A, Samsung will void my tablet. The problems with SM-T113NU does not upgrade beyond Android 4. 
13 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Hey there! Please give us a call via our toll-free hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our friendly support team is on standby for assistance. Hope this helps! Stay safe. 😊

Arn-Arn
Active Level 2
Tablets
I did that in the past 😁😁 but Samsung Tab A is different requires an internet to install the remaining files if you master reset the tablet
Arn-Arn
Active Level 2
Tablets
I might opt for Amazon Fire Tablet because of unhappines with Samsung Galaxy Tab A it is tied to internet requires internet during master reset - impractical on areas with slow, little or no internet.
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Tablets
Making a backup doesn't require rooting at all. It's a system process all done within the device. Also, not making a backup doesn't render the device useless. It's a choice. If you don't want it making a backup, go ahead. You will still be able to use it.
Arn-Arn
Active Level 2
Tablets
In Galaxy Tab A requires you to backup the entire system in order for your tab to work on areas with little or no internet 😁😁😁😁 Galaxy Tab A requires you to connect to the internet to install the remaining files it needs 😁😁😁 those files are not built-in they require internet to install 😁😁
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Tablets
Back ups require internet to send said backups to the cloud. And it wouldn't have to install anything because you are the one uploading the files which, again, is a choice. Unless you meant you are restoring from a backup, which means installing apps associated with the backup.
Arn-Arn
Active Level 2
Tablets
Backup clouds are useless on areas with slow or no internet. The problem with Samsung Tab A if you master reset the tablet requires internet it is tied to internet. Try to have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A you will understand what I have posting here.
Arn-Arn
Active Level 2
Tablets
If you master reset a Samsung Galaxy Tab A without internet it will still function but you will encounter missing installation files
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Tablets
You left that part about reformatting the device. You can bypass the internet requirement provided you choose the correct options displayed (like not restoring via a backup for example).

Apple employs the same option. So do other brands. Even amazon fire tablets do it. And restoring a backup is a one time thing. Unless you restore with a backup again.

Also, formatting a device ain't the only resolution for a slow device. There are various factors. Apps that aren't optimized, android version, storage status. Check each one of these before formatting. Good luck.