Original topic:

Renders of Galaxy Tab S7/S7+

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 11:22 PM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Tablets

Howdy. We're getting incredibly close to August's Unpacked event, where it's been confirmed we're going to see 5 new "Power Devices," although if you've been keeping up with the rumours, chance are you'll have a clear understanding of what we can expect at the event.

Among the devices that we're expecting are the new tablets: Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+. This morning the renders were leaked, showcasing the design and the (probable) official design that will be used across the marketing/website when the product is released.

Presented below: Tab S7+ in Mystic Black.

gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_002.jpg

gsmarena_003.jpg

gsmarena_004.jpg

Quick key facts:

• We can expect two models of the tablet, Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+ in a 11" and 12.4" sizing, respectively. 
  • The Tab S7 will use an LD display, while the S7+ will use an AMOLED display, and both tablets will use 120Hz.
  • Both tablets will use the Snapdragon 865+ chipset with 6GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 128 GB of storage, with options to expand.
  • Tab S7 will have a 7040 mAh battery, Tab S7+ will have a 10,090 mAh battery (wowzers!)

Source: gsmarena.com 

Full article showcasing other colours and specifications: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_s7_and_s7_detailed_first_with_120_hz_screens_s865_chipse...

10 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
We're not getting the 5G models.
seobro
Active Level 6
Tablets
Thanks for the clarification.
I'm not too disappointed about that choice anyways
0 Likes
Tablets
still not a fan of the backward holding S-pen, would've loved to see it have been mounted on the side like the iPad Pros since it's competing against that.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
They somewhat hold magnetically on the side.
Tablets
I understand, but I feel having it on the back creates a glorified camera bump, and quite frankly looks a bit odd.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I don't think it looks so bad. I'm more annoyed by the soft corners. It looks so much better without them. I removed them on my tablet and it instantly looks like it has slimmer bezels (not kidding), not mentioning that it just looks better overall
Rebekka
Options
Tablets

Hi Seobro,
Thank you for sharing this with our community members. However, we would share further information on this as soon as we get an official design and features of the device.

Sureshotwin
Active Level 1
Tablets
Trecartin is the best way for us 🇺🇸💕💖🙌💓🇺🇸💕💖🙌💓

Screenshot_20210415-034119_BIGO LIVE_1178.jpg

Screenshot_20210415-010627_Google_1145.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-112553_Maps_1334.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-190737_Function_1374.jpg

0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Tablets
Will probably be slower than a two year old iPad.
0 Likes