Original topic:

S Pen Reset

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 04:36 AM)
Watchdog045
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
I have a Galaxy Samsung Tablet S6 Lite SM-P610. Using Android 11. Trying to reset S-Pen. Followed instructions: Opened Settings - Advanced Features - S Pen - but no 3 vertical dots on my tablet upper right to advance. How do I proceed?
18 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi, could you let us know the issue you are facing with the S-Pen?

0 Likes
Madelinoise
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Valerya as you can see in the pictures no 3 dots before and after factory reset
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/jauLVsD9vs3E I had to take a picture with my phone . As you can see no 3 dots

I can pointed and get the side app but I cannot make them work . I can see the pointed light but no result
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi, could you confirm if you are unable to use the S-Pen for some features or all the features?

0 Likes
Madelinoise
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
@Valerya I can see let's say the create notes etc while pressing on the s pen but cannot get in , the s pen does have the pointed light but again that does not get me into anything . It seems that the tablet does not recognize my s pen
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi, could you let us know the date and place of purchase of your tablet?

0 Likes
Madelinoise
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
@Valerya I bought it April 1st at Amazon.ca it said:"ship from and sold by Amazon.ca "
0 Likes
Madelinoise
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
April 1st 2021
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi, I suggest you to reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will let you know with the available options.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7. 

0 Likes
Madelinoise
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Thank you Valerya . Have a great weekend
0 Likes