Original topic:

S5E wifi

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 09:53 AM)
HMCSRob
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Just got the S5E 3 monthes ago samsung direct and have owned the old 10.5 samsung S and the old Samsung 18.4 View "wish thay still made big ones like that still" but thought the S5E would be OK have to say the WiFi issue is realy quiet bad for such a new machine almost with I could return it in a live streaming game its very bad to always lose connection 
0 Likes
7 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Tablets
Have you checked to make sure you're within close range with the router you device is connected to?
Kinsley
Options
Tablets

Hi HMCSRob,

Please reboot the device and check sometimes a simple reboot will fix the issues.
Also, follow the below troubleshooting:
Open Settings >> Connections >> Tap Wi-Fi >> If necessary, tap the Wi-Fi switch to ON >> Touch and hold on the Wi-Fi network you wish to delete >> Tap Forget network.
If the issue still persists then you can Reset Network Settings:
Go to Settings>> General Management>>Reset>>Reset Network Settings>>Reset settings.
This will reset all network settings, including those for Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth.

HMCSRob
Active Level 1
Tablets
20 foot should be ok as it was perfectly fine with my older tablets and the one my mother used a samsung tab A never has the issue my S5E has
0 Likes
HMCSRob
Active Level 1
Tablets
my Cell phone S8 get signal close to 60 feet away as I exit list on the floor I live on at other end of hall
0 Likes
HMCSRob
Active Level 1
Tablets
lift not list
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Hi @HCSMRob

This is a knowing problem on the S5e, to get a better signal if you hold it by hands, make a 180° to change the position of the antenna...

Be sure your tablet is update, some people says that it helps...

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/How-to-make-your-updates-Comment-faire-des-mises-%C3%A0-j...

Screenshot_20190914-153651_Samsung%20Internet_3705.jpg

0 Likes
HMCSRob
Active Level 1
Tablets
I broke my sholder some time ago left my 1 arm unusable so I lay it on a pillow on my lap no covering of antennas here
0 Likes