Original topic:

S7 fe

(Topic created on: 01-09-2023 12:06 PM)
searchng
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Hi I just purchased a s7fe (sm-t733). I can not get the spen to pair. I have charged the tablet and the spen repeatedly. I attempted to contact samsung! Every avenue tells me they are too busy to assist and try another method. Any hints regarding the spen?
Thank you

0 Likes
9 Comments
Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi, have you tried to reset the S Pen and verify?

Resetting the S Pen is a quick fix. To reset it, navigate to Settings, and then search for and select Air actions. Tap the More options icon (the three vertical dots), tap Reset S Pen, and wait for the S Pen to reset itself.

Please be aware that resetting your S Pen will revert all of its features, including remote commands, to their default settings.

Also, please visit the given link and follow our guide.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-tablet-connect-s-pen-error/

0 Likes
searchng
Active Level 1
Tablets
When I tap the three vertical dots only option I have is scan spen. Samsung got back to me they r sending me a new spen
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Tablets
If im not mistaken, the spen that comes with the s7 fe doesn't have any Bluetooth functions, it's passive so you can only use it to write or draw. Someone correct me if im wrong.
0 Likes
kjt55
Active Level 4
Tablets
GG2, you are correct.
searchng
Active Level 1
Tablets
If that is so why is there a setting that states "scan for s pen" to pair?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Tablets
You need to purchase the spen pro if you want to pair it. @kjt55 owns the tablet so im sure he knows what he's talking about.
kjt55
Active Level 4
Tablets
It says scan for spen pro, your pen isn't pro
GG2
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Exactly.
searchng
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thanks for the info. Samsung support didn't share that info.they even asked for me to send them a picture of my spen. Which i did