Original topic:

S7 Tablet S pen Replacement Nibs

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 08:14 AM)
Slobula
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I have had a Samsung Tablet for 3 months and for other reasons (due to being a US model and I wanted a Canadian version to maintain my warranty)it had to be returned, but at this time the pen nib was about to fall off connected by a hair of rubber, after 3 months new out of the box.
I draw alot but there seems to be no replacements available from the company or any attempt to correct this. The Tablet COMES with a drawing program CSP, they expect you to draw with it, how can there be no support for Nib replacement. Any insights would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 Comments
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Tablets
A few years back, spare nibs etc were included with the Note series. I noticed it's stopped when I purchased the N20U5G. If you have an older Samsung phone take a look in the box.
0 Likes
Slobula
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I have a new one. no nibs.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi Slobula, I suggest you please reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will let you know with the available options. Please keep the purchase receipt of the tablet, S-pen pictures in Handy for review. www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7.

0 Likes
Slobula
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

The chat was unhelpful, they said to buy a new one, not covered by warranty. The pens are defective and badly designed and I babied that pen and the deterioration still happened, twice in a row.

0 Likes