Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is getting heated

(Topic created on: 06-21-2022 01:20 AM)
arpitahalder
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I bought Samsung Galaxy Tablet just a few days back and now I am noticing the tab getting a little heated at the bottom of the tablet. Is it normal? I am noticing this when using Samsung Notes as well as when I am watching videos. There is no huge drop of battery or extreme heating but there is this light heating at the bottom, which is uncomfortable becausewhile writing my palm  feels it. 

0 Likes
1 Comment
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi, arpitahalder!

If your device feels warm when watching videos, that just means that your processor is simply doing its job. Especially if you have several apps open at once (or you have too many background apps), your tablet's processor will work on so many tasks that it will give off more heat as a result.

To prevent heating your device, you can always close apps that would increase battery consumption. Some of these apps are your favorite social media apps. The best thing to do is to close those apps after using them. Prolonged use of the device can also be the cause of the heating. If you feel your device warming up after long hours of using it, consider cooling off the device first before using it again.

To know more about this matter, you can check out the article on this link: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/my-phone-is-heating-up-is-this-normal/

0 Likes