Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite pen tip replacement

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 07:39 AM)
LaDouleur
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
Does anyone know where to buy official Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite pen tip replacement within Philippines? Do they sell it on physical Samsung stores? I could go for cheaper ones sold on online shops but I'm not sure if they're actually working.

I would really appreciate your help 😊 
7 Comments
megmz
Active Level 1
Tablets
I ordered some replacement tips from lazada but it hasn't arrived yet. The reviews said that pressure sensitivity was working well.
LaDouleur
Active Level 4
Tablets
Is it okay if you update me once you've received and tested it?
0 Likes
megmz
Active Level 1
Tablets
sure! I actually have a tab s7, but I tried using tab s4 tips (from my previous tab) and it worked well. the tips we can get online are hard plastic though, not the soft felt-like from the original s pens
0 Likes
LaDouleur
Active Level 4
Tablets
Thanks! I was actually worried that it might not work if I used replacement tips from a different unit. Glad to know about this! ^^
0 Likes
Solution
megmz
Active Level 1
Tablets
I just received the tips from lazada today and I tested them on my galaxy tab s7. As I mentioned, the tips were hard plastic, so it would be much better if you have a matte/paper like screen protector. The installation process is easy and the tweezers are like that of the original Samsung's, and the pressure sensitivity works perfectly (as tested in samsung notes app)
LaDouleur
Active Level 4
Tablets
Thanks a bunch! 😊 am definitely gonna buy this one 😁 If it's not much of a trouble, can I ask for the link? I just wanna be sure to buy from the same shop you did.
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Tablets
try visiting the Samsung website.