Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 05:52 PM)
SupremeScotian
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
How does one decrease the size of the  app icons ? ...Normally one a phone one could change font and or display size there is no option on this 10.6 inch tablet ....Having jaw breaker size icons is a overboard and distracting ! 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
for the size of the icons you can change at the level of the application grid but that requires you to have 4x5 5x5 or 5x6 ...
0 Likes
SupremeScotian
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
I have 6x6 but although it makes them smaller on the tablet they are still thumbsized ...with different launchers I tried its auto small and decent sized to the ratio of the screen. with this tablet 5x6 or 6x6 isnt much if a change to consider it being remotely smaller
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi SupremeScotian,
Please follow the suggestions provided by Cassidy and get back to us with the results.
Press and hold with your finger in the empty space of the unlocked home screen to get the Home screen settings option.
Then select the Home screen grid and Apps screen grid options as per your requirement.
Thanks to Cassidy for your information.

0 Likes
SupremeScotian
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
I was hoping for another option like on phones this makes it a hair smaller but not significant enough to notice a size change and still the size of a nickle
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hey SupremeScotian,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will assure you that this will be considered as feedback. Samsung is still taking customer feedback into account while releasing other updates

0 Likes