Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 09:16 AM)
forkin
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Latest update created split view app performance issues using streaming apps such as steam link. Huge frame rate and performance drops in split view app mode, Anyone else having similar issues
3 Comments
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. I suggest you to perform the wipe cache partition by following the below instructions and check if the issue got resolved.

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the  Power button.

When the Android logo displays, release both keys.

An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight "Wipe cache partition".

Press the power button to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the power button to select.

When the process is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted. Press the power button to restart the device.

0 Likes
forkin
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
I tried the solution you recommended and the outcome result is the same. I believe it's an optimization issue with either steam link or the tablet. Who do I pass this along to for more information or to have it investigated further. It's a real bummer because I purchased this tablet specifically for the steam link app for gaming and being able to have 2 apps running at once.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs.

Open the Samsung Members app>> Menu >> Support >> Send feedback >> Error Report >> Send system log file.

With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device and if there is anything related to the Samsung update that you have installed recently, we would push a fix through an update.

0 Likes