Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra v IPad Pro

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 11:09 AM)
نيک
Active Level 6
Options
Tablets
Kepada pengguna Samsung,

Saya berminat untuk membeli salah satu jenis tablet daripada dua jenama berikut untuk kegunaan tontonan filem, drama, dan permainan.🎮♟️🧩🎲🎭

Justeru, diharapkan maklum balas daripada anda semua sedikit sebanyak membantu saya membuat keputusan pembelian yang sewajarnya. 

Terima kasih.😊

Pengguna Samsung S21 Ultra
6 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Hi. Is hard to compare an Apple and Orange. Samsung and Apple are using both different OS.

For your concern, if you are more on gaming and video, both tablet serve well with no lacking. Display are great too.

FYI, some Samsung tab S8 (the basic model) do serve well althought it is not a AMOLED display.

High end gaming like PUBG work fine on both tablet but if you ask me, I don't like a big tablet for gaming purpose because too big and heavy. Even the tab S8 ( basic model) it consider big to me for gaming.

If you are more on work purpose, of course a bigger tablet is the best choice and iPad pro is the best, no doubt.

End of the day is up to your decision and budget. If money is not a problem, I suggest you wait a little bit longer for the new ipad pro which might be announce later this year with new chipset. If money is your concern, go for tab S8 and you won't regret for sure.

Tablets
Love your opinion.

I believe that Galaxy tablet is far more expensive compared to the other brand considering the features and a lot more advantages it could offer.
نيک
Active Level 6
Tablets
Terima kasih banyak atas pencerahan maklumat dan maklum balas yang berinformatif. Saya akan mempertimbangkan cadangan dan pengalaman yang dikongsikan. Terima kasih.
0 Likes
Tablets
Hi nik,

Since saya guna Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra sekarang and have a decent experience with it, hence I would like to suggest u to purchase that Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.

1. Screen expansive display of 14.6in Super AMOLED sangat memuaskan jika u adalah seorang movie freak yang sangat suka nonton drama, filem, etc.

2. Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is equipped with
SD8Gen1, one of the powerful processors yet, and so far saya sudah mencuba tab itu untuk bermain heavy games such as Genshin Impact n Fornite pada masa yang lama, dan prestasinya sangat baik coz the tab only feels warm and not hot after that.

I have owned a few Galaxy tablets before, and I think this time the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is very close to perfection 😌

p.s since you own a Galaxy S21 Ultra, it's best if you could buy Samsung tablet as well.. you know, ecosystem..
نيک
Active Level 6
Tablets
Terima kasih bro atas cadangan dan maklum balas yang berinformatif. Ulasan terakhir bro itu sebenarnya yang menjadikan saya teragak-agak untuk membuat pembelian iPad Pro terkini. Untuk pengetahuan, saya sudah biasa dengan ekosistem Samsung daripada telefon pintar, jam tangan pintar, 'Smart Monitor', dan juga 'ear bud'. Saya masih menanti laptop daripada Samsung masuk ke pasaran 🇲🇾 suatu hari nanti. 😄
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Tablets
If you use so many gadgets from Samsung, I guess Tab S8 is the best choice. Takkan awak nak guna iPad with your Samsung watch, mobile etc. It won't work I believe.

Plan wisely according with your budget 😉