Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Gift Redemption a SCAM!

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 10:31 AM)
Irisleo
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Who else is still waiting for their Samsung Gift Redemption?...I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks already and then suddenly got a phone call and told me that their delivery guy "just left the item in front of my unit door unattended"....without even ringing my phone to inform me that my gift has arrived! And without collecting the copy of redemption card  from me!...and now it maybe in limbo. E-mailed and feedback to their redemption center and got no reply yet!.
14 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Tablets

Hello Irisleo. I'm Faiz from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. Please contact our Samsung Care Line at 1800-425-2997 and our experts will be able to advise you accordingly.

Thank You.

0 Likes
mardhiahyasin
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
How to redeem the gift?
0 Likes
Irisleo
Active Level 1
Tablets
When you re-contract and chose Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, there is a "Redemption Card" that you need to scan and then follow the instructions given by the website along with the details of your items and it should have been explained to you properly by the staff that attended to you how to claim the gift.
0 Likes
dimplesjy
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
May I know when redemption card states the Galaxy watch active 2 + Clear Cover, what is this clear cover? Cos I only received the watch. Please advise.
0 Likes
Irisleo
Active Level 1
Tablets
clear cover is a transparent cover under the brand of red monster...usually it is sold separately when you purchase a phone or watch...and you're lucky to received your item my item I haven't receive yet it seems my item was stolen by the delivery guy and Samsung doesn't even care about it!
0 Likes
Freewilly
Active Level 1
Tablets
Just wondering have you receive the missing rewards?
0 Likes
Irisleo
Active Level 1
Tablets
Nope!...No rewards come by...Still waiting!....Samsung just let your hopes up but nothing happens...It's high chance the device was stolen or someone got interested and pocketed the item.
0 Likes
Freewilly
Active Level 1
Tablets
That's bad... let's wait further for their investigation resulr
0 Likes
Irisleo
Active Level 1
Tablets
hope that "KARMA" get those who cheated and lied to me.
0 Likes