Original topic:

Samsung Members not working anymore in Landscape mode with Galaxy Tab S4

(Topic created on: 03-14-2019 08:28 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets
Since the update of Samsung Members, it is now impossible to read the Forum in FULL Landscape mode like before and like I have the Samsung Book Cover Keyboard it is disturbing to turn everything to see the Forum in phone mode, the keyboard disconnect often and I hate that....

Is it possible to return with old version ? For me, it was better before :( Now It's only about 40 % of the screen in Landscape mode compared to 100 % before..

Somebody knows if the Samsung Members Internet Forum will work again ?  It could be a option for me.. 

https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_CA/

Any Ideas ?

0 Likes
6 Comments
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Tablets
same with tab s3.
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Tablets
0 Likes
Tablets
could be something they forgot within the update, but I am sure this should be resolved within the next patch they release :)
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I just saw another bug in the Samsung Members app...it does not calculate the right way...in my stockage, it show 71,7 % used (right image) and real number is supposed to be 13,8 % used. Left image show global stockage... Another thing to resolve in the next patch they release ;)

Je viens tout juste de voir un autre bug dans l'application Samsung Members. Lorsque je veux ¨nettoyer¨ la mémoire et les fichiers inutiles l'application Samsung Members marque que mon stockage est de l'ordre de 71,7 % (photo de droite) alors qu'il aurait dû marquer 13,8 %... La photo de gauche montre mon stockage global
0 Likes
AGC8
Active Level 1
Tablets
I can only see Sanding Members in portrait... not a big deal for me... see more on screen
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
If you have a tablet Galaxy Tab S4, you can see Samsung Members in DEX mode but only like the picture I send here..so only 40 % of the screen not 100 % as before BUT... Samsung is surely working on it because today they say Hi with my real name and yesterday it was my nickname Hi Cassidy

To quickly open Samsung Members click on the question mark at the bottom of the page + contact us + samsung members
0 Likes