Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Multi Control

(Topic created on: 04-23-2022 08:50 PM)
BroccoLee
Options
Tablets
With the introduction of One UI 4.1, Samsung's Tab S7 series tablets now have the Multi Control feature introduced in the Tab S8 series. 

With Multi Control, users can seamlessly access and control their Tabs using their Samsung computers! Click, type, copy files. The possibilities are endless! Productivity made easier!

6 Comments
K0011
Active Level 4
Tablets
Mac users are growing faster than Windows these days. Wonder why Samsung is not integrating the same? Because they are your big phone competitor? I don't think that should be the main deterrent as making good samsung experience should be paramount for the relevancy in all scenarios
Tablets
Over the years Samsung has been improving on it's integration of all it's devices. That's why we are seeing functions like Quick Share, Second Screen, Multi Control, Easy Switch etc.

That being said, there definitely is a challenge due to the very fact that both brands' modus operandi are different. Apple makes almost everything in-house; their chips, hardware, software, apps etc. Samsung, on the other hand, has to work with other companies for some components; Microsoft, Qualcomm, Google etc.

In short, Samsung has been trying to improve it's integration. But with most of it's software closely tied to Windows and Android, there will be a limit to how much Samsung can integrate.
Eltas
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

How do you get this to work?? I have them both enabled on my devices, they're both connected to the same network and both have Bluetooth on. but my Tab S7+ nor my Galaxy Book2Pro see each other under Multi Control

Dankanification
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Multicontrol does not work for me. 

I bought my TAB S7FE and after two weeks multicontrol has stopped.

I've tried everything but nothinh seems to work.

Afterall, IOs is much more stable for such a thing. 

0 Likes
larantes
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

How do we get this to work? I have them enabled on both my devices, both connected to the same wifi and bluetooth is on. Tab S7 and Galaxy s22 Ultra DON'T share the keyboard and mouse, no matter what I do!

0 Likes
Crescendo
Active Level 6
Tablets

Same here.... The menu for selecting Phone like in video not showing...

0 Likes