Original topic:

Samsung Tab A

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 09:51 AM)
WilliamBradwin
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Since the last update about 3 weeks ago, my tablet no longer automatically connects to the internet. Now, I have to go into settings, turn OFF the wifi connection, and then turn it back on again. When I first turn on tablet, the wifi is already on, but NO connections are listed. Once I turn the tablet wifi off, and then back on again, they now show up and will then automatically connect to my home wifi. It never acted like this before the latest update. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
0 Likes
2 Comments
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi WilliamBradwin, I suggest you to perform a wipe cache partition by following the instructions below and check if the issue got resolved.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Samsung Galaxy Tablet logo screen displays, release all of the keys, then press and quickly release the Power key
  4. 'Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds, then a 'No command' Android will appear before showing the Android system recovery menu options.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
  6. Press Power button to select.
  7. When the wipe is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
  8. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Tablets
i try to forget the wifi connection on the wifi settings. restart my router.. then on my phone or tablet, connect again on the wjfi.. jusy in case, keagan's solution might not work try this one too..