Original topic:

Samsung Tab S8 Ultra - Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 09:37 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Tablets
I bought the Samsung Care+ when I pre-ordered my tab. I just received my tablet today and I can't figure out how to register it to show my coverage... help please!
0 Likes
17 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets
When I got my S22 I bought Samsung Care+ the same as you.
When I received the device it was already registered and I got an email about a week later verifying the Care plan but haven't figured out yet anywhere that shows it on the site but the email shows it exists
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Really? I guess I'll have to wait for an email. Weird. Last time I bought the care+ with my fold 3, I got the email before I even received the phone... lol not clue what they're doing this time around...
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Okay I finally found where it shows Care exists.
On Samsung members app go to get help bottom right and scroll down the page below diagnostics and FAQ and you should see the time left on your care plan
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Yeah I don't have that. Mine just says I got 30 days left to sign up for Care+. I contacted them. I guess we'll see what they say
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Tablets
@Deeezzyyy call 1-877-699-1356 for assistance, you will need proof of purchase and your device's serial number handy so they can assist you better
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Thanks. I'll give it a try tomorrow. I also forwarded them my email that says my goods are on the way cause it shows that I've bought the Care+. Guess we'll see what they say. Thanks
0 Likes
Tablets
Hi good day! Im not sure if this is the same on tablet. But i use to register my samsung device via samsung members app
- open samsung members app
- lower right corner tap on "get help"Screenshot_20220304-232009_Samsung Members_10818_1646457609.jpg
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
My device is already registered under my account though. That's the thing lol
0 Likes
Tablets
I see so you wanna know if samsung care+ covers your tablet??
0 Likes